Living at a Healthy Weight Reduces Your Chances of Suffering from Long Term Debilitating Disease
Stop Digging Your Grave with a Knife and Fork
It’s a well known fact that as you gain weight and become “overweight” and/or “obese,” your risks for the following conditions also increases:
- Coronary heart disease;
- Type 2 diabetes;
- Cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon);
- Hypertension (high blood pressure);
- Liver and Gallbladder disease;
- Osteoarthritis (a degeneration of cartilage and its underlying bone within a joint);
- Sleep apnea, respiratory problems and more.
Losing weight to avoid chronic diseases is an obvious strategy to healthier living. However, if you’re already overweight, learning and developing lifestyle changes to sustain a better body weight is not that simple. Until now…
Like a Fingerprint, Weight Loss is Unique to the Individual – Ideal Protein is Your Personalized Weight Loss Program
Ideal Protein is a weight loss method that finally offers dieters what they really want…a structured program capable of putting an end to constant dieting. Our medically developed protocol is a short-term plan with a beginning, a middle, and an end. Your weight loss will unfold in 4 phases:
- Phases 1 & 2 focus on weight loss, until 100% of your goal is met;
- Phases 3 & 4 concentrate on increasing your knowledge of smarter lifestyle choices and smarter eating choices so you are better able to sustain the new, slimmer you after dieting.
After Ideal Protein you’ll have learned HOW to enjoy the foods you love without the guilt.
Call Now 603-206-5846 and Ask Us About Your Initial Weight Loss Assessment…Our Medically Developed Diet Protocol can be Tailored to Just About any Individual, Regardless of Your Weight Loss Goal!
Ideal Health, LLC is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
170 South River Road, suite 101
Bedford NH 03110 – Phone: 603-206-5846
Copyright © 2018 Ideal Protein All rights reserved.